ST THERESA’S SECONDARY SCHOOL-SIKHENDU is an upcoming and really promising school. But it lacks some essential facilities which pose a challenge towards the realization of its vision.
So we humbly appeal to donors and well-wishers to give support in the following areas:
- Funds to purchase additional land for expansion.
- Funds to complete the kitchen and dining hall
- Putting up a twin laboratory to accommodate the growing student population
- Furniture to equip the library
- Donations of reference books/story books
- Laptops, printers, projectors and PCs
The school also admits students who are orphans or come from disadvantaged homes and cannot manage to pay their fees.
It is our humble request to any donors or well-wishers who may be interested to offer support in the areas mentioned above to come forward and assist.